Explore the beautiful city of Annapolis aboard the Granmar, for an unforgettable sailing experience.
This 3-4 hour sailing excursion leaves from downtown Annapolis, and sails up the Severn River towards points of interest such as the Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Thomas Point Lighthouse.What's included:
- Private Half-day sailing trip aboard the Granmar for up to 4 people (3-4 hours)
- Light Picnic Snacks: Fruit and cheese plate + wine/beer (non-alcoholic beverages can be substituted upon request)
- Choose from a late morning departure or late afternoon departure
- Life vests provided for all guests
- $750 for up to 4 people
- Add up to 2 additional people for $50/person (max number of guests is 6)
- To book this sailing package during any Annapolis Boat Show (spring or fall) costs an additional $100
Ask About Our Bachelor & Bachelorette Party Packages Sailing The Chesapeake Bay
Terms & Conditions: Blackout dates apply. The Granmar crew are fair weather sailors, and have a right to cancel anytime due to inclement weather. Guests will be notified by phone and/or email if there is a cancellation. Al cancelled sailing trips due to inclement weather can be rebooked at no cost until 2017. Life vests are available and will be provided for all guests aboard the Granmar. Picnic lunch includes a fruit and cheese plate and a choice of 2 bottles of wine or a 12 pack of beer. No glass is allowed aboard the boat, plastic cups will be provided. Guests may bring their own snacks and alcohol, provided they are in plastic cups or containers. All guests consuming alcohol must present valid id and must be 21 years of age or older. Sailing trip is dependent on winds, so certain destinations may not be available, and are ultimately decided upon by the Captain. Pick up and drop off is at The Annapolis Yacht Club.